In assuming the trusted advisor role, Mr. Rubenstein works hand in hand with business owners and Executive-level clients to develop efficient business processes to protect and to prevent business problems and challenges. When business disputes arise, Mr. Rubenstein constructs solutions to complex legal challenges, offers insights into transactions, develops effective approaches to negotiations, formulates litigation strategy, and uses all resources at his disposal to protect and defend the interests of his clients all the way to the courtroom.
About Rubenstein Business Law
We consistently find our clients are surprised at the efficiencies that can be gained - even in a complex case - by developing a strategic approach to a lawsuit that is driven by your business needs, and then executing it with that business resolution always foremost in mind.
At Rubenstein Business Law, our litigation department has built a remarkable record of success in recent years and has a proven track record in finding strategic leverage in any business dispute, including:
- Business fraud litigation : when one party knowingly lies in a contract in order to entice another party into a deal
- Breach of contract litigation : when one party fails to adhere to the conditions of a contract, intentionally or not
- Business dissolution and disputes : when the shareholders, owners or partners in a company or corporation come into conflict
- Insurance litigation : when disputes over coverage arise between insurers and the insured
- Defending Business Managers, Directors and Officers
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes: We maintain the advantage for clients facing damaging shareholder and partnership disputes.
- Unfair Competition and Deceptive Business Practices: We protect clients' trade practices of another company.
Our firm has the talent and technology to handle any opponent. Lawyers at Rubenstein Business Law have represented national and international businesses and level the playing field by providing small- and mid-sized businesses with representation at the same level of sophistication enjoyed by larger corporations.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|